Ecopixel offers website features and Web tools to help cities, towns, solid waste districts, park districts, and municipalities get their job done.
Share upcoming municipal meetings and events in one or more integrated calendars.
Neatly share municipal meeting agendas and minutes, as well as other documents.
Non-technical staff members — from administrative assistants to town clerks — have ongoing support as they edit the website.
Keep timely information and announcements front-and-center with an integrated news or blog system.
- an open-source content management system (CMS) that allows trained municipal staff to easily update their website content
- a Responsive Web Design template, which allows visitors to more easily read and navigate your website regardless of the size of the device they are using — from phones to very large screens
- professional management of your site, including ongoing hosting, security updates, backups and domain name management
- use of HTTPS encryption, which enhances site security and search engine optimization
- ability to set permissions for different editors to access and edit specific pages
- integrated news and blog system, which allows you to neatly share what’s going on in your city or town
- ability to post an emergency message in a banner on each page of the website, when an emergency impacts your municipality
- integrated calendar system displays month-view and list views of upcoming meetings and events
- integrated online forms to collect information from residents, gather RSVPs and more
- integrated slideshows and automatic image resizing
- ability to embed Google maps, services such as SeeClickFix or MailChimp sign-up forms, videos from YouTube and Vimeo, Facebook feeds, social media sharing buttons, and more
- a site search feature
- ongoing support for municipal staff who are trained to edit the website
- reliable, green hosting that is 110% carbon offset
Ecopixel LLC, based in Vermont, has created websites for municipalities and we're well-positioned to offer our website development expertise to cities, towns, solid waste districts, park districts and municipalities. Ecopixel doesn’t just make a website and say, “Good luck!” Through in-person training, online meetings, e-mail and/or the telephone, we provide personal tech support for your staff, and we also provide ongoing professional maintenance of your website hosting, DNS and domain names.
“We are so pleased that we chose Ecopixel to help us with our website needs. You have far exceeded our expectations.” —Carla Lawrence, Town & Village Clerk, Waterbury, Vermont