The Colorado Headwaters Land Trust (CHLT) serves Grand County, Colorado, high in the Rocky Mountains. CHLT came to Ecopixel with a challenge — to create an inclusive website that is ADA accessible and available in Spanish.
The new site, launched in March 2022, is beautiful, fast, and nearly 100% translated into Spanish. Standout features include:
- an interactive ArcGIS map of all conservation easements
- secure, integrated donation forms
- Little Green Light CRM integration of all forms: donation, contact and email subscription
- integrated Spanish-language pages made by Deepl machine translation
- the Spanish pages are not overlays, so the text can be edited by a native speaker and the pages show up in Spanish search engine results
- a highly mobile-friendly design.
We reorganized the navigation, migrated their old content, selected images, and created a colorful, fully responsive design. Ecopixel now provides ongoing website maintenance and hosting to the growing county-wide land trust.